Sponsored Research Services
Established September 1, 2011, Texas A&M System Sponsored Research Services (SRS) is a consortium of Texas A&M University System members bringing together expertise and consistent and efficient procedures to enhance research administration. Currently we are providing research administration to A&M System members based in Brazos County, as well as Prairie View A&M, Texas A&M University-Central Texas, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Texas A&M University at Galveston and Texas A&M University at Qatar, which have sponsored research activity.
Minimize the administrative burden of the research process.
• Delivering the best possible service
• Improving communication through the research community; serving as a liaison
• Maintaining trust-worthy, open-minded relationships
Uphold high ethical standards.
• Ensuring compliance at all levels
• Providing cost-effective service within OSRS and project budgets
• Developing a culture of mutual respect
Exhibit leadership in research administration.
• Collaborating to develop consistent and efficient procedures
• Engaging in training and professional development
• Maximizing the benefits of technology
The office is located in the Valley Park Center at 400 Harvey Mitchell Parkway in College Station, Texas. (Map)