Sponsored Research Services Forms
Sponsored Research Services (SRS) uses standard forms for as many routine business transactions, decisions and approvals as possible. For your convenience, the forms are located at the link below:
Assistance with Financial Conflict of Interest Compliance
Effective October 18, 2012, The Texas A&M University System made revisions and clarifications to System Regulation 15.01.03 – Financial Conflicts of Interest in Sponsored Research. A summary of the changes having the greatest impact for OSRS:
- Foreign contractors, subcontractors or subrecipients participating in non-PHS-funded research projects are exempt from financial disclosure and training requirements.
- Students are exempt from financial disclosure and training requirements unless they receive compensation from a system member for their research efforts (e.g., scholarship, salary or tuition reimbursement).
- The implementation of System Regulation 15.01.03 for all privately funded research projects is temporarily suspended. This suspension will be lifted once MAESTRO and EPIK have been upgraded to accommodate electronic disclosures.
All Texas A&M System universities, agencies, and campuses maintain distinct practices and processes for the submission of research proposals and the management of research contracts and grants–all of which must be followed by principal investigators and staff. System-member specific forms–which do not replace any necessary SRS forms–may be found at the relevant research administration office at the university or agency connected with a contract or grant:
- Prairie View A&M University
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Texas A&M AgriLife Research
- Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station
- Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Texas A&M University
- The Texas A&M University System